Sunday, December 23, 2012

Tainted Love.







Shirt: Denada
Jacket: Little Shop in Frankfurt
Pants: Sheinside
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell, Lita Spikes

May I present you: My new favorite studded jacket and my awesome batwing shirt I got from Denada - KFUC. Well, I actually get the jacket from my parents on Christmas, but I'm allowed to wear it for my latest look haha. 12 degrees today and I'm like "whaaat? it's already spring?" haha. But I'm so excited for christmas tomorrow, I love spending time with my parents and my grandma at home and sitting under the christmas tree in the evening. I hope everyone has a great christmas and time! Love. xoxo

2 comments:

  1. megageiles outfit!
    sag mal wo kann man dir denn folgen? ich bin iwie blind und finde den follow button nicht:D

    ReplyDelete