Friday, April 26, 2013

Chasing Rainbows.



Fringe Kimono: River Island
Slipknot Top: Primark
Shorts: River Island
Tribal Jewelry: from Mum. <3 p="">
Strappy Boots: Zara

"Take me to the sun, I feel like chasing rainbows!" That's the chorus from the song "Chasing Rainbows" by the british metalcore band Bring Me The Horizon. This is my favorite summer outfit, I could wear it all the time. My favorite cream tassel kimono, it's definitely my biggest crush haha. The studded shorts go with EVERYTHING and they add a rock 'n' roll touch to every look. It's a typical bohemian look kind of rock festival inspired. I really do enjoy the beautiful weather, I can't describe how happy I am to wear all my favorite clothes. Kimonos remind me of the sea or long walks in nature. They express wanderlust and freedom. I just had to own these strappy boots from Zara. They also look great in combination with a red print like my Slipknot top. Maybe you already know the shoes from instagram, I posted them a couple of days ago. I can't stop wearing them, because they are edgy and typical western like. And they are definitely made for walking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment