Sunday, June 16, 2013

Pastel Flowergarden.




Flower headband / Flower crown: Bershka
Cropped blouse with crosses: Romwe
Belt: H&M
Studded green shorts: Tally Weijl
Bracelets: H&M
Woven Chain Bracelet: DIY

Finally I posted this look! It had been in my head for weeks. A friend of mine told me I'd look like Lana Del Rey in these pictures. Idk, maybe because of the flower crown? haha, anyway flower headbands are the most perfect accessory. It's a fresh summer look and I love the colors together with the white cross blouse and golden jewelry. The material of the blouse is amazing for summer. It's chiffon and very very light. Studded, colorful dyed shorts are my favorite type of it and I love these ones from Tally Weijl. I also got the pink ones which I already posted a couple of weeks ago. I couldn't be without shorts in summer. This look is definitely perfect for next week's weather - 34°C and more, but unfortunately I can't really enjoy it, because I'll be in school until late afternoon - grr. 

1 comment: