Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Lake Of Fire.



"Dior" roses sweater: Romwe || necklace: Zara || Studded Shorts: River Island || Boots: Jeffrey Campbell

This is probably the girliest sweater I've ever owned, but to be honest: It was love at first sight. In order not to make the outfit look too girly, I put my favorite studded shorts on and wore it together with my spikey necklace and spiked litas.  The sweater has got this amazing print, the roses look so real! It's a colorful sweater, but it does not look cheap as some others actually do. It's oversized and so soft on the inside. Very cozy. :-) I'm really happy to wear it while I'm sitting in cold class rooms at school. Unfortunately some rooms aren't really that much heated... I'm really looking forward to Christmas holidays, the next 5 weeks are so stressful and I don't want to see any maths formulas, presentations and test papers anymore. I'm just so happy when it'll be over! 




______
Romwe “Rose D” flash sale, only 24 hours!
$19.99 only, with original price $39.99, on 26th November!
500 pieces, but size M is only 200 pieces!
4507 customers have already added “Rose D” to their shopping bag, so adding it into your shopping bag in advance, and then you can pay directly when it begins just in case it's sold out. 24 hours, I already got it as you can see. 
Go >> http://www.romwe.com/letters-roses-print-sweatshirt-p-75671.html


2 comments:

  1. Richtig gut siehst du! Würde mich freuen, wenn du meine Seite auch besuchst :) www.lottaleben.de.vu

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see a lot of nice outfits by random.. I love the combinations with Lita J Campbell boots ! They are awesome and timeless in fashion looks !

    ReplyDelete