Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Outfit: Unknown pleasures.



Unstructured khaki jacket: Zara || Joy Division shirt: Urban Outfitters || Studded denim shorts: River Island || "Dioon" Boots: Vagabond

I'm sure you all know those days when it's neither hot nor cold outside and you don't know what to wear - here is the perfect combo for that typical 16-20 °C weather (I wore that jacket A LOT during the last days). I already discovered the khaki jacket on Zara's website months ago, but it was constantly sold out in my size - a couple of weeks ago it had been restocked and because it had still been on my mind I knew I needed that jacket. I hadn't owned a khaki jacket before and I really loved its unstructured design, it resembles pretty much a light weighted parka or trench coat. I love wearing it with band tees and to keep the rest of the outfit in more grey/black tones. I'm also wearing my favorite denim shorts again, those are studded, mid-waisted and add an edgy Rock 'n' Roll vibe to EVERY look, you all know them from my past looks. :-) 









No comments:

Post a Comment