Monday, December 29, 2014

Outfit: Hearts of angels.



Fringed kimono: Style Moi || Lace trim slip dress: Forever 21 || Necklaces: Dixi & Shop Sparrow || Boots: Zara

My favorite combo at home or in town (wish it wasn't too cold for this right now)? A kimono and a flowy slip dress. There's nothing more comfortable, I simply enjoy swirling around in my kimonos and dancing to some songs at home when the weather's super cold and uncomfortable outside. I really love the colors of the kimono I received from Style Moi, it's burgundy/khaki/cream tones look amazing! Here I'm wearing tons of rings and necklaces, some combos simply deserve it, especially when it's a more festival inspired outfit. Even though the combo of a kimono + dress is kept quite simple, the jewelry add some edge to the look. 
To be honest I could never live without my jewelry anymore, especially my ring obsession is allllways pretty obvious haha. :-)

Love and peace. xx










No comments:

Post a Comment