Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Outfit: Tie dye dreams.

Buttoned maxi dress in tie-dye: OASAP || Bag: Primark & DIY || Necklaces: Urban Outfitters & Dixi || Boots: Urban Outfitters

Isn't that dress beautiful? I got this beauty from OASAP and it's surprisingly really well made even if it's a real bargain! I really like its bright, colorful tie-dye which immediately reminds me of summer. I think Tie-Dye will never get old, it always looks cool and edgy. This dress can also be worn as a duster  , because it got a buttoned front which can be left open which makes it really versatile. I prefer wearing it as a maxi dress and half open. Maxi dresses or skirts with slits are perfect, I really love that they still show some legs and are flowy in the wind or while walking. Like I (almost) always do I'm wearing lots of tribal jewelry, my favorite concho belt and western boots. To me there's no pair of shoes existing which goes better with maxi dresses or skirts than western boots! I'm not a big fan of sandals to be honest (I'd rather go bare feet!). I also decided to wear one of my everyday bags in the pictures, I'm sure you know it from previous outfit posts. I got this bag around 2 years ago, it was such a bargain (10€ I think?) and it has been my favorite since then. I added a dreamcatcher to its strap, because I really like having those little eye-catchers on bags. 

Love x









No comments:

Post a Comment