Monday, November 30, 2015

Outfit: Pennyroyal tea.


Faux fur patchwork jacket: H&M || Velvet burnout top: Urban Outfitters (old) || Necklaces & western belt: Vintage || Ripped knee jeans: Topshop || Platform boots: Vagabond 

Starting the week with one of those outfits I've been wearing very often lately, I'm not leaving the house without some faux fur in winter. I bought this cute faux fur jacket in patchwork multi-colored details at H&M a couple of months ago when the winter collection started to drop. Back then it was a bit too warm for the unusual hot autumn weather, but now it's just right enough cozy. I combined it with a dark grey skinny jeans from Topshop (I can't live without my ripped jeans, even in winter..), some black platform boots by Vagabond and a burgundy velvet cut out top I got on sale at Urban Outfitters around 2 years ago. I really love the combination of colors I'm wearing in this outfit, to me black/white/grey/burgundy matches perfectly!
For the accessories I went for golden/bronze tones and did some tribal necklace layering. Both necklaces are vintage and originally from Kuchi and banjara tribes. My favorite jewelry! 

Have a successful new week, lovers!
xx












2 comments:

  1. Erneut ein schönes Outfit! Perfekt kombiniert. Ich wünschte, ich würde das annähernd so hinkriegen wie Du?:) LG Ina

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, obsessed with this outfit! love the faux fur and the red together! :) x http://sarahinwonderlust.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/skinny-dip-london-haul.html

    ReplyDelete