Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Outfit: I run through the world thinking about tomorrow.


Embroidered mirrored velvet jacket: Vintage via eBay || Nirvana tee: Urban Outfitters || Necklaces: Vintage & Vanessa Mooney || Ripped knee jeans: Zara || Platform Boots: Vagabond

My last outfit post for this year is a casual boho grunge combo I loved to wear two weeks ago when the weather was very warm for the winter months. I'm wearing a vintage tie dye velvet jacket with embroidered and mirrored details, isn't it cool? I bought it secondhand from eBay, sometimes you can find some real bargains and edgy pieces there! I combined it with one of my favorite band tees (I love the snake print!), some ripped denim jeans in a blue vintage wash and the most comfortable platform boots ever. I really dig this outfit, it's so comfortable!

For the title I chose lyrics from a song from one of my favorite Bands The Stone Temple pilots - it's called Dead and Bloated and it's one of those songs I could listen over and over again. (here )

Sooo tomorrow is the last day of 2015, are you excited for 2016? I am and I am also glad that 2015 is finally over. It wasn't my year to be honest and I'm looking forward to all the beautiful moments which will hopefully occur in 2016. 
I wish you all a happy new year!!!
xx













No comments:

Post a Comment