Monday, March 28, 2016

Outfit: Break on through to the other side.


Faux fur vest: H&M || Floral vintage print dress: Zara || Platform boots: Vagabond || Necklace: Spell Designs || Double buckle belt: ASOS

Sometimes you find the perfect vintage looking dresses at high street fashion stores and when they are on sale it's even 100 times better - that happened to me when I found this amazing dress while shopping at Zara during the AW season sale time. It got that beautiful, bright floral print in warm orange- and mustard colors striking on the black ground. It looks like it would come straight from the 70s, it's simply fits perfectly to my wardrobe. It also got a nice skater-style fit, long-sleeves (I love long-sleeved dresses - I hardly wear strappy or t-shirt style ones - long sleeves are my favorites!) and a high neck which makes it even more looking like a vintage piece you had found in a thrift shop.
I combined it with my double buckled western belt which adds a nice silhouette to dresses and my brown faux fur vest I bought at H&M around 5 years ago - it's still a favorite layering piece. Vests always go with everything every time, they will make every outfit look more unique and on top of that they mostly keep you warm, too.

Have a great start of the new week! Peace. xx











1 comment:

  1. Das Blumenmuster auf dem Kleid passt sehr gut zum frühlingshaften Wetter!:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete