Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Outfit: Go, sit on a cactus.


Cactus print jacket: Vintage via ASOS Marketplace || Squash Blossom Necklace: Vintage (similar on eBay) || Tribal print tee: Urban Outfitters || Lace Up shorts: Somedays Lovin' || Western boots: Gamloong

Vintage shopping is probably the best thing to do, because sometimes you get your hands on really outstanding & amazing clothes for a small amount of money. I was so lucky to catch this amazing western jacket a few weeks ago when I was looking through some vintage shops online - isn't it just perfect? It got a stunning cactus / western print and is made of a very soft denim-like fabric which is perfect for the colder summer days. It's one of my favorite jackets you can easily throw over everything on a casual day now. Here I combined it with a tribal printed tee I got at Urban Outfitters a few years ago, some navajo jewelry including my beloved original Squash Blossom necklace my mum bought from a Navajo tribe a few decades back when she was in the US and my new high waisted denim shorts. I had been searching for the perfect Lace-Up shorts for a while until I finally found this pair by the australian brand Somedays Lovin'. I can't wait for summer to wear them with everything! They look very 70s and their stretchy denim make it so comfortable. I think they go perfectly with western inspired looks like this one! 

Rock on. xx












2 comments:

  1. Deine neue Lace-Up-Shorts sieht perfekt aus! Wieder ein spitzenmäßiges Outfit. Ich hoffe Du postest noch jede Menge Outfits mit dieser Shorts:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow looking awesome with this dress Really looking very smart and your screen printing t shirts i like most.

    ReplyDelete