Friday, February 3, 2017

Outfit: Midnight memoirs.


Afghan coat: Vintage || Rolling Stones shirt and embroidered skirt: Zara || Platform boots: Vagabond

Total 70s vibes for today - finally I get to show you one of my favorite winter coats: This gem from the late 60s! It's an embroidered suede afghan coat and it keeps me so warm in winter. Even if it's -10°C I will be warme even with these kind of outfits. I wore it together with my Rolling Stones band tee and an embroidered indian inspired skirt. The skirt got the same color than the shirt, so the two pieces match perfectly together. I liked the red/black dominating colors a lot with the brown suede of my coat. 

Love x








1 comment:

  1. you look beautiful:)
    you have a lovely skirt;)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete