Monday, March 13, 2017

Outfit: Solitude - Black Sabbath.


Floral lace sleeves dress: Denim & Supply by Ralph Lauren via ASOS || Platform boots: Vagabond || Navajo jewelry: Vintage || Floral crown:  Primark (old)

Summer isn't far away anymore, so here's already a little appetizer - I like this dress so much! It's made of such a great and soft quality and it looks like a vintage dress. I wanted to already have some festival and flower vibes in this look, so I wore my flower crown again. I've had it for like 3 years now, those never get old. 

Love x








3 comments:


  1. in this dress you look fabulous;)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is so perfect, both fabrics add a great factor. I agree, flower crowns should never go away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had an amazing time! Those photos look amazing x You will like to see more fun from here.

    ReplyDelete