Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Outfit: Heart And Soul.


Ja-Jo Round sunglasses: Ray Ban || Fringed kimono: Romwe || ACDC shirt: Forever 21 (old) || Bandits shorts: One Teaspoon 

A classic festival spring look for today - I got this stunning kimono jacket a few days ago and it's such a cool piece. It goes with almost everything and here I managed to find the perfect matching printed band tee in my closet. It got the same colors like the kimono. I combined it with some white denim shorts with a buttoned up front and cowboy boots. One of my latest favorite pair of sunnies are these: Round sunglasses in blue by my favorite sunglasses brand Ray Ban! It's classic, made of a really good quality and their sizes are perfect.

Love x









5 comments:

  1. I can't believe how perfect the kimono and t-shirt match. The sunglasses look so good. I'm thinking of buying them in red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would not add anything to this styling :)
    You look just wonderful;)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Outfit, der Kimono ist echt stark!:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chennai BizBook Business Directory Software has become a popular way of setting up and running an online business directory. It is a great way to generate revenue as well as increase your search engine rankings. Business Directory Software provides a simple method of managing an online business directory without requiring technical knowledge. One can list business events, businesses, self employed persons, and much more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely pictures, dear. You look stunning, as always:)
    Regards.
    Walkindiscount.com

    ReplyDelete